While testing a new iOS build for Tap In Guide I started getting this error when trying to open the app from TestFlight on my phone “TestFlight is currently unavailable. Please try again later.”
After trying again and again and again I still wasn’t able to open the new build — or any build — in TestFlight. I looked over Stack Overflow and the rest of the Internet for suggestions and a lot of people were having the same issue but with quite a few different solutions.
These are some of the ways people have fixed or gotten around the error “TestFlight is currently unavailable. Please try again later.” .
- Remove myself from Testers (iTunes Connect → Your App → TestFlight → iTunes Connect Users → Testers → click the red circle on the line with your user.
- Readded myself as an Tester (Make sure “send notification” is checked).
- Open the TestFlight invite email notification from my phone.
- Click “View in TestFlight” button from the email.
- Done. This should open TestFlight on your phone and give you the option to install the new build.
- Clear Safari cache and cookies.
- Renew the company certificate and and provisioning profiles.
- Set your device’s date time to Set Automatically.
- Turn Wi-Fi off or connect mobile network.
- Delete and reinstall TestFlight.
- Remove any zeros from the build number and resubmit the build.
- Change the build number and resubmit the new build.
Those are all the different ways to fix the error that I tried and have worked for other people. If you fix this issue using another method, please let me know and I’ll add it to this list.